Allow for 16 people including children (unless the Property Manager approves more guests)
Guests must be 21 years or older upon date of check-in
Children are always welcome!
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT POLICIES
11AM CST (Property Manager must approve late check-out)
No Pets Please
No Smoking Please
Please be courteous of your neighbors
Reservation confirmation upon receipt of a 50% down payment
The Initial Deposit (50% of total amount due at signing) must be delivered to and accepted by the Company in order to secure customer’s reservation and create a binding agreement. If the time of stay requested is not available at the time of Company’s receipt of initial deposit, the Company shall return the initial deposit to Client and this Agreement shall be of no force or effect.
The Client has 2 options for refund of the Initial Deposit (50% of total amount due at signing):
- The initial deposit, less any deductions allowed under this agreement, shall be returned to Client within 30 days after the end of client’s stay. Client must cancel a reservation with 90 days’ notice prior to their arrival date in order to receive a refund of 100% of the initial deposit, with the exception of Christmas weeks. During Christmas weeks, Client shall give 120 day notice prior to their arrival date in order to receive a refund of 100% of the initial deposit.
- The initial deposit, less any deductions allowed under this agreement, shall be returned to Client within 30 days after the end of client’s stay. Client must cancel a reservation with 60 days’ notice prior to their arrival date in order to receive a refund of 60% of the initial deposit.
If Client fails to give the above notices, all sums paid shall be NON- REFUNDABLE, with the following exceptions:
- If the Premises are uninhabitable for all or part of Client’s time of stay due to casualty, loss, acts of God or other cause, Client may either be refunded all money previously paid or Client may re- schedule its time of stay as its sole remedies.
- If the property is unavailable due to the sale of the property and the new owner is unable to accommodate stay, Client shall be refunded 120%of the initial deposit.
- If Client desires to cancel a reservation, but finds a replacement renter acceptable to the Company, for Client’s specified time of stay, the Company shall apply the sums previously paid by the Client to the account of the replacement renter. In this event, such replacement renter shall be solely responsible for reimbursing the Client for any such amounts.
Mexican IVA tax applies
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date
INCLUDED & EXCLUDED IN RATES
Included in Rates
- Exclusive use of Casa Joya Del Mar, one of the Punta Mita rentals located in Lagos del Mar Estates, Punta Mita
- Airport pick-up and return in Villa Suburban
- Daily Maid Service
- Breakfast and Lunch prepared and served daily
- Pre-arrival grocery shopping
- Use of Suburban and golf cart(s) within the gates of Punta Mita
- Neighborhood security 24/7
- House concierge available to help guests Monday through Saturday (unless special arrangements made for Sunday services)
Excluded in Rates
- Food, alcohol, and other beverage costs
- Third party costs – golf, tennis, fishing, massage therapy, etc.
- Extra vehicle(s) needed for airport or other transportation
- Gas for extra use of Suburban
- Punta Mita rentals Villa Staff Tips